Monday, May 14, 2012

Love vs. Insanity

What is madness?

I undertook to try to find a dictionary in my drawer. Unfortunately, there was none. I could not define insanity for you then. Oh no, I can, but I can lead by example. I know that there is no dictionary in my drawer, but I still expect to find one. This is an example of folly in its simplest form.

Love and madness

Within a few months of my being hooked-up a room with certain text, one of many things I learned is the parallelism of love and madness. I came to realize that these two words are a little 'synonymous. This manifests itself in countless stories of experiences documented by different individuals there in that site. Love life a soap opera with a plot there, complete with a cast of supporting players to the usual protagonists and antagonists - peers, parents or classmates to name a few. What do I see? I see madness in a full day. Love life recycled from one generation to the next. Insanity inherited by another group of people in the same environment at a different time. That is crazy considering I find our way of life is really a giant leap in what we call the future and yet the same old pain, trouble or problems haunt the people's love lives.

Define Love. Love is this. Love is this. The love is here. Love is there. There is no single definition of love. Worse is, a definition of conflict with each other. No, the conflict is a euphemism, in contradiction would have been better. In track, a "1" is never a "0" and vice versa. Treating one as the other is folly. Love bring happiness or pain, or sometimes both, is madness. Madness define love? Or is love madness in a negative form?

Let's go back to my earlier example. This is an analogy that demonstrates folly. Now we love. We know that our love comes to anything, but you take the risk of gambling with love. The result is that we get hurt. This is madness. To anticipate the dark but still taking the courage to step into the darkness. The result is a disaster. In real life, is like knowing that he is married, but what the heck! And this is love. Or, you can feel she cares about someone, but still convinces you that she loves you, because his love. And yet, that is love. And what about this shit last? When you love someone who gave you the chance to hurt someone. It is not madness, or at most just masochism?

I have to say right then when I say that those who love are crazy? Would you still love?

I assume that our answer to both questions is a unanimous "Yes!" With a capital Y and an exclamation point with a closed fist choreography and authoritative expression of the face to emphasize our conviction without knowing that we already despise the word "logic". And again, that clearly madness.

We used to say the words "love" to mean "being in love." It is not "fall" connotes a negative meaning? It is not madness, then, that we let fall "in love? But wait, others say," high with love, "indicating addicted to love. Just the same, and the dependence is even worse. To get our self" high "with love is once again an act of madness. To fall is to fall into contradiction with the word high. With these two contradicting results associated with love, love the setting in front of a mirror well polished, love vividly reflects the madness.

But despite this shocking analogy, I would still say, "If love is to be mad, please, take all my sanity away." E 'with pride that I message to the world, "Call me insane because I'm in love!"

No comments:

Post a Comment