Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A story too crazy college friend Makeup

My worst roommate (and I had some bad), it was my semester at Tel-Aviv University. It 'started the group flight there, with this obnoxious surfer looking guy who sat next to me (I was on an aisle, was at the center). On the flight of ten hours, I had put something or take something out of the overhead for him at least fifteen or twenty times. Only it would not let me alone and I was constantly asked to change seats with him, and grab a pen, and put this card in her purse ... When we arrived at the dorms and had our orientation meeting, it was discovered that I was flat as HIM, but thanks to God in the same room (each apt has 2 bedrooms with a shared kitchen and bathroom).

This guy was unreal. It 'been a bleach-blond surfer, rowed crew, was well over 6' and very muscular (I'm 5'7 "and thin), and only a complete idiot. He always ate the food belonging to the rest of us, claiming that he had no money, no matter packages $ 100 Full of shit who refer to his girlfriend at CA. After two weeks of constantly disrespecting her other three of us, things got a little 'tense . The first turning point was when he used a box full of razors to shave my roommate of his head, and from then on he seemed to be in touch always decreasing with reality.

About a month into their stay, decided to adopt a stray dog found near the beach while surfing. Of course this could not happen, because it can not have dogs in dorms, and the rest of us were not too keen to have a stray dog around. Jason, the psycho is completely lost when he was told he could not keep the dog (if he goes, I go because it is the only one who understands me "). Did well in the face and threatened to kill me if I shot (remember our size and strength difference ...), because I was the only one who was at home when he was in office with this poor mutt. Later that day, after security guards and the "People told him that the dog had to go, took off and has not been heard from a couple of days.

A few days later, showed up and was hung in a room down the hall, when someone called security, as we had been instructed to do in case of return. From what they told me the accident, went to the balcony (4th floor) and threatened to jump when the police arrived on the scene. After a tense confrontation, the office and managed to subdue him after he punched at least one official. It 'was then taken - literally kicking and screaming - off University property and was taken into custody. He spent about a month or so in a mental facility in Israel before he was deported to America.

When my roommate came home, she discovered that Jason had left us a message. Using a razor, he opened his finger cut and painted a message in our own blood on the bathroom mirror ("you all lied to me, blah, blah, blah"), then tied the bloody razor of a rose and left on the kitchen table.

Now that is a roommate from hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment