Friday, February 10, 2012

Doped

I gave up love, even before I could accept the thought that really exists. Maybe I thought lurking somewhere inside me so many times before, but I wiped out until it is too weak to want to always strive to fascinate me.

I'm not bitter or anything like that. I've seen people fall in love in a thousand different ways. I saw their eyes shining bright star like no other can. I heard it's serenade. Lovers float in a warm embrace. I do not condemn them to surrender a heart. I envy them. It takes great courage to let themselves fall in love.

I've always been afraid to love. Fear of want and need someone so much. I managed to convince myself that I'm better off alone. The sun still shines for me in my waking hours. I turn away love every time I find worthy. I wonder why people fall in love when after all the happy times, they know that there's no bitter end. After all shining in the eyes, a teardrop waiting to fall behind those smiles and ... a frown was developed. No, I'm ready to get hurt. Forever fairybook exists only in stories and in this world where everything is slowly getting older and romantic chooses to cling to their childhood fantasies, let the reality of building walls around me.

But this morning, I woke up trembling. The sun shone a little brighter than once. I never allowed too much light to come in my room because I know I blind. He looked through the spokes of my bedroom window as if threatening me to tell my deepest desire ... A secret that I myself was not aware. I'm scared. Could it be that I turned out to be someone ... or worse, something different during sleep? I looked in the mirror and saw someone else's reflection. It was a face I saw in my life. How could I forget those lines, those curves? But no, I have not seen that kind of smile before.I woke up in a world completely different from what I've grown comfortable. I wanted to dream ....

But I was not. Someone broke the walls around me and rearranged my life. Are now seeing the world through the eyes of someone else. Every little thing matters. Every little thing is a promise whispering something unknown and, somewhere inside of me reassures my soul shock that is going to be wonderful. I screamed from the top of my lungs hoping that my voice trembling would somehow stifle the sound of my own heartbeat. But it is more powerful. Something that I can not escape. I close my eyes and a face appears. I hear a voice. Feel the power of a hug that weakens me. I went crazy and lost control. I fell in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment