Monday, February 6, 2012

You Never Know with Women

Who are you? What is your moral relationships especially when you are caught in difficult situations? You just compromise to find an easy way out? difficult questions.
It 's easy for a writer postulated high spirits, as if s / he is above board. Not so for me. I had a year ago, the bitter experience that I will share with you. It made me rethink my use of the car. This is my story.

Want to drive a comfortable car air conditioning? And you can easily raise beautiful girls who are on the roadsides? You better be careful because you may end up in a dramatic plot you never expected from you never know with women.

I left the second church service of Christ Chapel, Ijora, Lagos, Sunday afternoon that good feeling. The Praise and Worship session really introduced us to the presence of God s. The songs were melodious and soul searching. And the pastor's message was clear - they are your brothers / sisters keeper, and always help others whenever you can. I left the service that day, with peace and joy of God in my heart. After Jesus Christ, the Lord of my life, I made up my mind to always apply the biblical teachings.

That was my state of mind that Sunday afternoon when I headed home, Okot, Lagos. The road was clear and the air conditioning in my car was. I ran down Western Avenue Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, right off the freeway connected Oshodi-Apapa. This is the day the Lord has made, and I will be glad and rejoice in it. So I thought. I never knew what to expect before Berliet Motors after bus stop ILAS.

As I coasted along the highway, I saw a shabbily dressed girl, 20, standing next to the service and express lanes of the highway. He waved frantically in front of my car but the driver zoomed past her. While he approached, saluted again.

A lot of thoughts raced through my mind at that time. This could be an emergency. This girl may just be a victim of chance ritualists who were then terrorizing Lagosians. Or it could just be in serious trouble and needed urgent help. In addition, the Pastor's message was still playing in my head. I wanted to play good Samaritan and help the poor girl. How wrong I was, as I was to find 30 minutes later.

I stepped on the brakes is still my Peugeot 504 saloon from the sidewalk to the street a few yards from where the girl was looking haggard. What should be the problem? I thought, as he ran towards my car. "Mile 2" he snapped. "Oh no, I turn Cele bus stop," I replied. "If you can drop there and continue your journey, you can hop inside" He bounced inside I engaged gear and went into the highway.

We had only pushed a few yards when he fired the first salvo.

His left hand moved and began to stroke my right thigh. "I can keep you company?" she asked, her voice hoarse. I was disappointed but not surprised. I took a worker to cheap sex trade (prostitute), and under his face. Again, like I was wrong, as I was to discover later.

I sighed and scolded her. "Why do this activity? And 'this is the best you can do with your life?"

She said that was not his fault and his fault the economy hurt business. He reeled off other vague reasons. But I was no longer interested. Very disgusted, I rushed towards Cele bus stop, eager to leave her and go home.

A few passengers stood at Cele afternoon waiting for a bus to Mile 2. My girlfriend made me turn into droplets before Okot Road. I obliged. As I did so, the second part of my bizarre encounter began. He began to curse me, rained abuses on me and used foul language imaginable for daring, according to her, treat her with contempt.

Then the first surprise. Still cursing and now visibly angry, his left hand shot out and grabbed the collar of his shirt, clutching his throat. problems of recording, I kept my calm and begged
let go. She has vehemently refused, with vigorous shaking his head and threw the bomb, "Settle me!"

"Settle what?" I asked in amazement.

He asked for money, claiming that after making love with her, I have to pay before you can let go. It was then that I realized that my generosity had brought upon me.

I've been a regular victim of vice-me, a gimmick used by rebel girls loose and frustrated to extort money seemingly naive and ignorant men. I had heard many of these stories, and whenever I had a good laugh and I thought it would never be a victim. And here I was in the clutches of a girl first, that under normal circumstances, should not be seen with me not to mention having to deal with her.

Then the alarm! What are neighbors, friends and colleagues say if they see me in this mess? What will they think of me? What will my wife's reaction? Nobody will believe my story.
These "I compose" the girls have perfected their art of extortion of money. Are surprisingly grab a man, raising alarm in a crowded place, and asks a fee for a supposed good time. Trapped in this set-up, the male victim want the earth opens and swallows him.

I tried to reason with my girlfriend angry, but she deteriorated and banged my fist on my car's windshield threatening hell and brimstone. The idea struck me. Drive to the nearest police station and hand over this girl. How did I drive, grabbed the steering wheel.

Continuing our ground accident. He was really ready for a showdown.

I still kept my cool, hoping he would listen to my wise counsel.

No way. I tried to make up to leave, he was too smart for that. Uncontrollable anger then grabbed me to help pull it out of the car and hit the dump in the bush. It 'been a first choice as close to the bus stop Cele was nearly deserted Sunday afternoon. But a voice in my spirit told me: No to violence! No to violence!

In exasperation, I thought, what next? But my girl was not finished yet. In the blink of an eye, took off his robe and sat beside me in the car naked, no panties, no bra. His left hand was still gripping my neck, right hand clutching her dress dirty. You need to see us. We were like a couple as a film.

But it was true. I was shocked by his nakedness.

If a girl to go to the point of stripping only to extort money?

I blamed. Why did you choose this girl? So many charges. It was then that I remembered I prayed the Almighty God to save me out. I spoke in tongues.

Hearing this, was surprised and took me around saying: "You can continue to say what I will not let you go."

I continued to burst in Tongues. As I did so, his anger slowly began to ebb. I noticed the impact and continued to speak in other languages. Gradually, she calmed down, but continued to keep my neck and was still naked.

Then a young man walked past, saw us and stopped. What is the problem, he asked. I told my story but interrupted harsh, "I force quit? Did I force quit? He stopped and picked me on your behalf. I have no strength to stop."

I agree with you but did not say so. Another passer-by intervened. It 'was difficult to get her talking. He finally agreed and muttered an incoherent story. The men pleaded with her to let me go I said innocent based on our observations. And I was determined not to give money for what?

As she wore her dress again, I do not know. Like our brokers begged her to let go of my shirt, and still cursing, her eyes darted across the road. I thought I was looking for a rock to break my windscreen as unable to extort money from me. Please leave him and go, people complained. Frustrated, he continued to rain abuses on me. All this while, my car engine was running, and my hands on the steering. While his right hand strayed to the door handle to open it, I immediately grabbed the gear knob pretending I was lost in thought. I was still praying that this girl should just leave with her trouble.

Suddenly he pulled the door open and rushed out, leaving the door ajar. At the same time. I am engaged gear and ran down Okot Road towards the roundabout. The front door is closed. I quickly looked through my rear view mirror with a look of great relief and I saw my former captor with a piece of rock in my hand staring at my car as I sped away.

I have at my house two hours late. My wife was out of town and my junior brother who lived with me was not a. So this is it, I thought as I settled down on the couch in my living room. I thanked God for my escape. I was particularly happy that we did not attract a crowd of curious about who had made fun of me. I played the drama into mind as a home video. Again, I thanked God But I never swore to give ladies Rides Again.

For two weeks, I could not tell anyone the story, not even my brother. When I called the courage and told my colleagues in the office, they laughed uncontrollably. I do not blame them. I laughed so when the other victims told stories of their regular meeting with my girls.

So what do you think dear reader? I was naive. It can be corrected. I acted with zeal without knowledge. D more like it. But I never promised to be a victim again.

And so men look like you give ladies rides the highway. The "fix me" wolves are on the prowl. You never know with women. happy motoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment