Sunday, July 22, 2012

People we never forget

There are special people who walk in and out of our lives, but leave their footprints behind us to remember. And what is interesting is that even if you separate or years away, is never to forget their presence or the memories you shared together.

I met a lot of people in my life, many members, but true friendships and relationships have always been a rarity. The older I get, the more I appreciate and reflect on the impact these relationships had on my life at certain times.

There were always the right words spoken, the right arm open, sometimes when I needed to bond more. And although at the moment, I recognized the value of our friendship, which is not until now that I fully can appreciate that person had to offer me.

You can have two completely separate lives and be miles away, but found that despite the passage of time, there will always be a relationship with someone who will remember so dearly, now only has just changed form.

No comments:

Post a Comment